Monday, January 16, 2012

singing my pain

the atlantic was once dry
but so many lovers cried
i want to get high i wonna drink rye
ill Extinguish hell with a sigh
for our love was a lie

singing my pain toward you
singing my pain caused of you
singing my pain to the world
singing with so much pain
naked in the pouring rain

first love is surely true
but it never goes through
it gives light to your heart
but it was never meant to last

singing my pain toward you
singing my pain caused of you
singing my pain to the world
singing with so much pain
naked in the pouring rain

leavin you made me restrain
and left me with so much pain
recalling your last words
makes me a junky on an over dose
bleeding in a dark ally with face bruise

singing my pain toward you
singing my pain caused of you
singing my pain to the world
singing with so much pain
naked in the pouring rain

No comments:

Post a Comment