Monday, February 27, 2012

Nina

Hey Nina. Nina. Nina.
Hey Nina. Nina. Nina.
Hey Nina.
Hey Nina.
I’m burnin burnin burnin
That time
When we met
That smile
I’m stoned I’m stoned I’m stoned
I just stopped
Stopped
Contemplating at perfection
Of that smile
Sigh
For you
I’m fallin fallin fallin
That time
My princess
I’m just a toad
Those eyes and when you looked
Got me stoned
That’s why I didn’t respond
And now
Now
You’re just a thief
light-fingered

I’d report you
You stole my heart
Or give back what you’ve robbed
Hey Nina. Nina. Nina.
Hey Nina. Nina. Nina.
Hey Nina.
Hey Nina.
I’m burnin burnin burnin
Hey Nina have a heart
Cause love is just an art
You caught me with one site
With that aura
Of your light
And your fire
Your fire
That makes the darkness bright
I’m burnin burnin burnin

No comments:

Post a Comment