Tuesday, February 28, 2012

save me


Wounds
Or just remains of wounds
I’m crushed, I’m destroyed. I’m forgotten
So hold me
Hold me close to your heart
Let me feel you, let me breathe you, let me cry in your arms
Show me to the light
Just hold me
Hold me tight
Wreckage
 I’m just Wreckage
Like a ship
I held a thousand lives
Within me
With all the treasures
All the secrets
Of a journey
That I took
A thousand dreams
A thousand hopes
A thousand story
All drowned with me
In the deep blue sea
Made of tears and all my fears
I just drowned
Pull me out
Then hold me
, hold me close to your heart
Let me feel you, let me breathe you, let me cry in your arms
Show me the light
Just hold me
And walk me through your door
Pour me wine
Hear me whine
I’m may be wounded
I’m may be lost
But I still have
A heart that is so pure
And I believed in you
Save me
Would you save me
Now and every day
Show me the way
To your light
Hold me
Hold me close to your heart
Let me feel you, let me breathe you, let me cry in your arms
Show me to the light
The healing light of your eyes
I’d spend eternity
Diving
Into your eyes
And your lure
Your love is my cure

No comments:

Post a Comment