Tuesday, February 28, 2012

you always you and only you


It’s you
Always you
And only you
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
I woke up on the morning
Alone in my bed
With a smile in my face
And your smile in my head
Recurrent dream
I won’t deny it
Swimming through the stream
I just can’t fight it
I surrender
Aint gonna hide it
In that dream
It’s you
Always you
And only you
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
And I give you that
You are the reason
my heart to beats
And you are the why
I’m dressed fancy
And I talk sweet
And every heart beat
Calls your name
In a symphony
As I sing
You play the strings
My heart just murmur
Until you’re here
With all your splendor
I surrender
And It’s you
(it’s you baby)
Always you
(And always mine)
And only you
(Who make me shine darling.. he he he he makes me shine like a star)
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
And now it’s the evening
As you’re here with me
For my heart pumping loud
And for my eyes to see
The end of the journey
Between your arms
Hold me tight
Dance with me
Under the moonlight
I feel light
Up above
Upon the clouds
 Is where you take me
In my dream
Of me and you
And it’s you
(It’s you baby)
Always you
(And always mine)
And only you
(Who make me shine darling.. he he he he makes me shine like a star)
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt
Tara rara tat tat tara ra ra ra tattt




No comments:

Post a Comment