Monday, July 23, 2012

In a Savior's Arms

 
There is a place inside my brain
 
A tiny place that I locked many times
 
This place won’t let me in peace
 
A song an image a movie a place I’ve been to
 
They crack that place opened
 
Avalanche of all sad memories
 
Fall into one place
 
Nostalgia
 
I couldn’t what if if I could
 
Guilt heavy as my cowardice
 
I’m sorry to you
 
But above all I’m sorry for myself
 
That I lost everything
 
And I couldn’t forgive my self
 
Full of regret
 
Then
 
There a place in my heart
 
Where I’d like to be
 
Where I’d like to spend my time at
 
That place in my heart
 
It has no door
 
And many windows
 
All the ways leads to that place
 
An escape from my past
 
A smile to the daylight
 
A promise to tomorrow
 
I’d make it right
 
This place has many names
 
Forgiveness happiness and peace
 
And the two places seems hazy
 
I’m lost in the middle and I’m drowning in between
 
Waiting for a savior
 
And in their arms
 
I might be redeemed

No comments:

Post a Comment