Friday, November 2, 2012

Psychosis VII Emptiness



Psychosis VII Emptiness

What is it when you wake up in the morning?
And all you think of is that you have no reason to live
What is that feeling of emptiness?
When you have nothing to fight for
Nothing to give
When 6000 grand thoughts are racing in your head
But it’s just a hollow
And you fell you’re dead
I’ve been to hell before
I’ve been to hell before
I’ve been 24
With a hard rock in my chest
I’m not capable of loving
Or even worse
I’m not capable of loving back
What is it when you look at your life
Memories you can’t tell if they’re real
Dreams they look surreal
And you want to tighten the loose ends
And loosen your heart a bit
I’ve been to hell before
I’ve been to hell before
I’ve been twenty four
When I lost so many loved ones
They still lives
But out of site
And out of my life
There is no turning back
Lesson learned... not really
Just one last racing thought
Even hard rocks may sigh the Goosebumps
Even zombies still have one last heart pump




No comments:

Post a Comment