Monday, December 10, 2012

Disillusionment



don't pour me disillusionment in small doses
be kind
but fill my glass at once
and if you wish to leave me
don't cut me with this reality slowly
be tender
and stab me in snap motion
don't take the emotions out of the equation
it's just you and me
it's just us
so drag me into misery at once
if you wish to leave me to my destiny
don't you go wasting my time
if you wish to leave
don't you pour me frustration in small doses
be kind
but fill my glass at once
turn your back to me
and leave before i fill my glass with all the tears
ditch me
be tender and leave
before you give me that stupid selfish offer
that you gonna be around for me
i need you not
and if you wish to leave
leave under the silence of night
leave me no notes
it's just a dream I'm dreaming
and as i wake up
I'll realize its a good dream
but getting shallow on me like this
after all what you've said
and all what you've done
breaking up can't be smooth
can not be fun
so if you wish to leave
don't pour me sadness in small doses in my wine
be kind
if you're not mine
but fill my glass at once with all disillusionment

No comments:

Post a Comment